Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Sale plus new Sweet Pea Stamps

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

It's been an unusually busy week for me with family stuff and doctor's appointments. Plus the kids have off school a little this week. So please bear with me if it's taking longer than normal to respond to emails.

In fact, I have a huge pile of new Sweet Pea Stamps sitting on my dining room table that I haven't been able to find the time to load to the store!! I have loaded half of them and hope to get the rest of them done this morning.
They now have a few new artists including this one from Meredith Dillman...

I also want to remind you of the Halloween Sale that is still going on this week.
Remember that many of these images will not be restocked if they are specific to Halloween.

I have just reduced some of the images as well!!
So there is even more savings!!

Vicky created this beautiful card to showcase another one of the images that are great for Halloween..
She used Playing with Stars by Elaine Cox for sweetpea stamps and coloured her in distressed inks. Then used Basic Grey Pyrus paper, gold ribbon tied using bow easy, the punch is Martha stewart, diamond stickles have been added to the flowers and gold gems have been swirled to finish the card off.

Today is also a new Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge. And we are so happy to announce that we have opened up the challenges to ANY stamp company!!
You no longer have to use a WnW image on your challenge card! But if you do, you will be entered into a special drawing for a free digital stamp!!

This week's challenge is "Black and White" (or Sepia). Here is my card...

Make sure to check out the Challenge blog for details on this week's challenge and the new rules.
You can find details on my card on my blog.

Don't forget that Monday is the last day to enter the Monthly Challenge: Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Happy Stamping and Shopping!!
And Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!