Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gift Certificate Winner (plus Kraftin' Kimmie & more)

Welcome back to Stamp and Create

I'm back with the winner of the gift certificate from last week's drawing.
You can see the original details here.

The random winner is:
Pamela Rittner from Ohio!!

Pamela, I will email you a gift certificate for $25.00 for you to use on your next purchase.

I also wanted to let you know that the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps have arrived.
They are AWESOME!!

And Crafter's Companion have brought the Flower Fairies to the US!!
I have an order placed, but they are a little backed up so I don't have them yet.
But you can see them here.

The 4"x6" stamps are $6.95 retail for unmounted grey rubber

Plus they have some 5 3/4"x 8" sets that will retail for $12.95
Aren't they gorgeous?! I can't wait to get my hands on these.
I hope they arrive next week.

Happing stamping and Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!