Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tropical Storm Beryl

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

I live in Orange Park, FL which is outside of Jacksonville, FL and we are currently getting hit with Tropical Storm Beryl. So far we still have power and internet but there is a good chance that we will loose our service once the winds pick up.

If there storm gains strength, there is a chance that shipping will be delayed longer than the Memorial Day Weekend plans. Due to the Memorial Day Holiday, there is no postal service tomorrow (Monday, May 28th). If there is any damage or loss of power, I might not be able to get orders shipped out right away.

I will try to update the website once we are back to normal shipping. However, the store is supposed to last for a few days before it moves off. Hopefully we will just get a lot of rain and not have any issues with power or internet.

Please be patient with our service during this time. Thank you for your understanding.

~Lacey

2 comments:

  1. Lacey, I hope you all are OK and that the storm won't do any damage or any interruptions. Be safe and take care!

    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lacey
    I live in Vero beach fl and I am driving home now. I hope it is better now
    Hugs
    Tammy ortiz

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!